Wednesday 27 March 2013

Season of Dark : Malampuzha Dam & Rock Garden


 Snapshots..!




                                Some moments of life are more special because we spent those time with our most special ones. I cant forget these moments which I spent with my gang of friends, at Malampuzha Gardens. Every time when I reach here, I feel that I am coming here for the first time. It may be because , I am getting something new from here that I didn't found last time. Rain accompanied me most of the time, when I reached here... 


                                              Manu, Tintu, Pattar, Salman, Muthalaali



We came together...............always!



Anoop and Me in Kho-Kho Style
Complan Boy
Tintu - The Warrior!













 

We played a lot............together!

Appooppan Thaadikal..















We never feel that......


Come on Guys..

                                                                                             ..........we are alone!

 

Manushya..Smile pls
  
 We never left anyone..............alone!





So we call each other....Friend!


Vaaka Pookkal

Rhymes in Rocks!
Say Cheese..

B-Tech :(
In Rock Garden






I won't smile anymore!

(Which caption should I give to this?)


Forever



Kaanayi Theertha YAKHI




-- LAL KRISHNA

1 comment:

  1. Very nice snaps Elkey :)
    seems like i missed the joy!!!

    സില്‍മാടന്‍ തകര്‍ത്തിട്ടുണ്ടു ട്ടൊ..... :)

    ReplyDelete